No matter what type of desserts you desire for your wedding we can help you:
- Wedding Cakes
- Cupcake Towers
- Faux Cakes
- Dessert Bars
- Grooms Cakes
- Dessert Shooters
Things to consider before a design consultation:
- How many guest do you anticipate at the reception? Where will the event take place? ex: formal plated dinner inside or a cocktail party in an outside garden. The climate and formality changes the type of decor you should consider to achieve the look you want.
- Is there a theme or color scheme to consider? Bringing a color swatch, your invitation, or whatever you want as the inspiration for your cake helpful to the design consultant so they can quickly understand your concept.
- What is your budget? Sometime people are surprised that we ask their budget at the beginning of the conversation. However often the budget will dictate what design options are available. So the budget helps us steer you in a direction.
- Your guests. When considering cake flavors the couple should pick their favorites, but consider if their guest will enjoy the same things. Also, are your guest heavy eaters, dieters, or even diabetics, knowing helps you plan how much desserts to buy or any specialty cakes like sugar free.
- Design. Having images from magazines or internet searches is a great asset to the meeting. Just simply describing the cake may not be enough to help the designer understand your concept. This is a time when pictures are worth 1,000 words.