Are you creative and love to bake? We are always looking for experienced and talented people. Positions in our kitchen include:
- Kitchen Helper - entry level position. This position requires someone with great attention to detail and someone who can multitask. Task include organizing decorators tools, helping to prep the kitchen for the bakers, organizing orders for delivery and pick up, assisting baker’s and baker’s assistants with making batters and icing cakes, and cleaning.
- Baker's Assistant - You must love all aspects of baking. This position is perfect for anyone in pastry arts or culinary school. Task include learning the recipes for the different products, working alongside the baker while making batters and icing cakes. Cleaning and organizing are also a part of the job.
- Baker - Our bakers are truly special. You will be responsible for baking any and all of our products. You must demonstrate the ability to be creative and create. Previous experience baking professionally is required. Most bakers start as bakers assistants until trained and prepared to work alone and lead the kitchen crew.
- Decorator's Assistant - Our decorators ensure everything we produce meets our high standard for visual excellence. Assistants need to be detail oriented and have a demonstrated eye for design and the ability to create.
Do you love people? Do you love to sell? Do you love cake? We are always interviewing for high energy people to work in our mall locations.
- Must be at least 17 and/ or a high school senior.
- Must be willing and able to be on your feet for a 4 hour shift greeting potential clients and helping customers with orders
- Must be punctual or Reliable
- Being Social and extroverted is a huge plus as talking to clients is a huge part of the job
- Come to work with a great attitude, wearing a smile.